Is it possible to buy instagram followers?

Forum on general issues, such as the LSD design, power, comparisons, etc.

Is it possible to buy instagram followers?

Postby bregobewildered » 11/12/2019, 8:44

All these tips seem really helpful. I had a ton of success in the past just going on the popular page and simply liking a bunch of those pictures and commenting on some. Gonna give some of these tips you guys have shared a shot and also use Instagress and see how that goes.
bregobewildered

Re: Is it possible to buy instagram followers?

Postby shyingdiamond » 11/12/2019, 8:46

One great way is to find similar accounts in your niche and follow their followers and lots will follow back if they like your account. Also I have been using instagress.com lately to automate my liking, following and commenting and it seems to be working great. On some of my accounts I gain 1000 followers or more per week. Just use the "normal" speed and not the fast as you want everything your doing to seem natural. I have heard some people say they used instagress and their account got locked but I'll bet they left some important detail out about what they were doing. I have 20 of my accounts in an instagress account and have been using them for about 2 months and none have been locked and I'm gaining loads of followers and building some lists all automatically so I love it. Go to youtube and look for using instagress videos and you'll see what people recommend for the settings to keep yourself safe.
shyingdiamond

Postby wrencho » 11/12/2019, 8:47

Besides the advice you got above - here's a rotten way of doing it. Have a pretty face, or show nice abs. Get a ton of likes to it (by crook, sorry I know it's bad advice but this works) - make the Popular page and you'll get a lot of followers.
wrencho

Postby bregobewildered » 11/12/2019, 8:47

It is not so tough to get Instagram followers. You can simply follow these tips to get Instagram followers.
One of the best ways for you to gain followers is to start liking photos - as many as possible. Scroll down through your home feed and like some or all of your friend's photos. Hopefully the ones who aren't following you back already will now start following you.
bregobewildered

Postby wrencho » 11/12/2019, 8:47

Not only should you start liking people's pictures, you should also start commenting on them.This provides more of a personal touch, and people will be so flattered with your nice comments that they'll be more inclined to follow you!
wrencho

Postby Whaleninks » 11/12/2019, 8:48

Getting a large following is hard enough, but it’s even more challenging to get your followers to like your posts. Lightninglikes really hits the mark when it comes to delivering high-quality likes. You no longer need to wait around for your followers to like your post—simply buy them using this brilliant service!”
Last edited by Whaleninks on 12/12/2019, 11:34, edited 1 time in total.
Whaleninks

Postby shyingdiamond » 11/12/2019, 8:48

Although Instagram is 90% pictures, it's important not to forget about the power of words. Captioning your photos with funny, clever or unique comments or questions can be a great way to engage with your followers and also gain new ones.
shyingdiamond

Return to Generic